Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sweet Fasting

2day Is an auspicious day i.e.. Karthika Pournami on this day we worship Lord Shiva and lit diyas in the temple.Tough Part of this pooja is abstaining from Food till evening ;).In the evening after shower we have to lit deepam n pray then we have to take some Food with Out Garlic n Onion.Cooking with out Garlic n onion is a bit effortfull job for me :( so i was searching for some recipes then suddenly a tought flashes my mind that we can have many yummyyy sweets so that is the reason i am happy for these fasting.Here i am posting few of my sweet cooking pics u can get the recipes from many blogs,webpages n youtube.I will link my fav recipe or video to each one will add some tips from my side hope that  helps so Happy Sweet Fasting Ladies ;)

Baklava :

Middle Eastern Sweet very easy to make and its diff from regular sweets so i am linking up my  FavRecipe .Do try this u will def get a applauses from ur loved once :)
Tip: 1.As walnuts are outofstock i have used only badam n pista still it tasted yummyy :)
        2. While baking the sheets soon when u see golden brown switch off the oven if u wait till dark brown the bottom of the baklava will burn

Rasmalai :
Yummyyy  Bengali Sweet n My Hearty Fav Sweets my fav recipe link is Vahchef explains the recipe so elobrately and makes the job easy :)

Tip:    1.Add Enough sugar to Rabri
            2.knead the panner dough more if u don't get a smooth balls
            3.Make sure that paneer is very soft .

Kheer:
Very Very Simple n Quick recipe which u can prepare in a snap.I guess everybody knows the recipe so don't wanna post any recipe but tips are included below ;)
Tip:     Adding Mtr Badam Mix n Sabudana To this will give a extra rich taste :)

See the pics,check the recipes, note the tips and cook for ur loved ones n urself as well have a sweet day :)

4 comments:

Sush said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Kheer looks mouth watering yaar...today even i wanted to make kheer...but no dry fruits at home..

Aparna said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Kala..my hubby always says..Khane ki shakal dekhkar one can say ki khana kitna mast bana hai...I can say all ur recipes must be awesome..I love ur photography too :)...keep loading some more..:)

Kala said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes it is sush

Kala said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks Aparna